Thanks! So, What’s Next?
Thanks for telling us a bit about what you are looking for in your dream home!
You are now entered into our VIP Buyer database and our acquisitions team will begin searching for the perfect home for you. Once we find one, you will be notified via email and a follow-up phone call soon after.
With that said, here’s our phone number: (407) 634-1900
Feel free to call us anytime if you have any questions.
– Orlando Rent to Own
Have questions? Great. We’re glad you do!
Here’s a few answers to common ones.
Who Are We?
Orlando Rent to Own is a real estate investment firm, and we focus on helping good people like yourself achieve the American Dream of home-ownership.
What’s It Cost To Work With Us?
Nothing. There are no fees or commissions. You will need at least a 5% down payment, but 100% of that down payment goes toward the purchase of your new home. Most lenders will require a 20% down payment, so we want to have our buyers well on their way to qualifying right out of the gate. We do offer a Down Payment Assistance Program in some cases. Call us today and see if you qualify!
How Does The Rent to Own Process Work?
The rent to own process is actually pretty simple.
- Join our VIP Buyers List and tell us what type of home you’re looking for, your budget, etc (which you’ve already completed)
- We’ll send you local Orlando rent to own / lease option homes that fit your criteria.
- If you like a home and want to apply, we’ll give you an application to fill out. Don’t worry – we help people with all kinds of credit and financial situations, and if you can afford the property, we can probably help you to own it.
- After you’re approved we’ll explain the price, terms, monthly rent and answer any questions you have. Then just sign the documents, deposit your down payment and move on in!
- Move in and pay your rent payments on-time… then you can purchase the property at any time during the term of the lease, on your schedule, not the banks. At the end of the rental agreement you can decide if you want to purchase the home or not.
THERE IS NO OBLIGATION to purchase the home after the rental agreement expires.
How Long Are Rent To Own / Lease Option Terms?
Your lease/option agreement (also known as the rent to own contract) will spell out the length of time that you have to complete the purchase of the property – typically 3 years, but in certain circumstances we may extend your option if you need more time to get your credit or down payment up to the point where you can qualify for a bank loan.
The purchase of your home usually takes place through a traditional mortgage loan, but there are other ways to complete the purchase, depending on your finances.
That’s the process!
Once you’ve completed your mortgage, you’re done – now you own your home!