How Does The Rent to Own Process Work?
The rent-to-own process is actually pretty simple.
- Join our VIP Buyers list and tell us what type of home you’re looking for, your budget, etc (START with the form to the right)
- We’ll send you local Orlando or Central Florida rent to own / lease option homes that fit your criteria.
- If you like a home and decide you want it, we’ll help you fill out some paperwork to get you moved in ASAP. Don’t worry about credit or other qualification issues – we help people with all kinds of credit and financial situations, and if you can afford the property, we can probably help you own it.
- When we go over the paperwork with you, we’ll go over the monthly rent amount and the future purchase terms. Then just sign the documents and move on in!
- Move in and pay your rent payments on-time… then anytime during your rental agreement you can decide if you want to purchase the home or not.
- When you are ready, just let us know and we’ll set everything up to close on the home and it’s yours for life.
THERE IS NO OBLIGATION to purchase the home after the rental agreement expires.
How Long are the Rent To Own / Lease Option Terms?
The “Term” or amount of time you have before you have to get a mortgage and buy the home varies from house to house. Your lease/option agreement will spell out the length of time that you have to complete the purchase of the property – typically from 2 to 4 years, but in certain circumstances we may extend your option if you need more time to get your credit or down payment up to the point where you can qualify for a bank loan.
The purchase of your home usually takes place through a traditional mortgage loan, but there are other ways to complete the purchase, depending on your finances.
That’s it, that’s the process!
Once you’ve completed your mortgage, you’re done – now you own your home!